This totally Roar-some playdough play kit is perfect for learning all about The King Of The Jungle! Each Flashcard playdough mat includes an educational rhyme on the back, full of memorable facts about its subject matter, and has a food grade, non stick coating so you can use your playdough to make your own lion face, or add in some 3D playdough teeth to the picture!
This set includes:
- 300g gluten-free Caramel playdough
- 40g teeth white playdough
- 5 Flashcard playdough mats with extra info on the back
- Large carved wooden lion face stamp
- Tassel tail
- felt eyes and nose
- brunch ball
- mahogany slice
- mini metal lion paw cutout and lion face
Please note: Not suitable for children under the age of 3 due to small parts being a choking hazard. Adults must supervise at all times.
Our playdough has been independently CE/UKCA tested and i made from entirely food grade ingredients.
Stamps can be used in a variety of ways:
- To spark curiosity around a certain topic and ignite discussions
- For small world play, in place of plastic toys
- making patterns in sand
- For block printing on clothes or paper. Use a sponge to transfer a thin layer of ink or paint and press firmly onto your base, using a towel or thin foam board underneath the paper to help with the impression.
- For stamping into clay, playdough or polymer clay
- For creating Henna designs on the skin using henna paint or paste
Clean using a damp cloth or paper towel for paint and ink. For playdough, quickly rinse under warm water only whilst the dough is still soft and leave to air dry fully. As this is raw wood, it would benefit from oiling (olive oil works fine) after drying to help keep the wood in good condition. Do not submerge and leave in water – this will cause the wood to swell and crack. The white paint is a temporary impression and may wear off with use